Summer Art Camp: Think 3D | 9-13 August
Add some creativity to your child’s summer with KWAG Summer Art Camp! Choose from on-site or virtual camp offerings, exploring a variety of themes that will give your child an opportunity to experiment with a wide range of materials.
During our on-site programs, campers will look beyond the walls of the Gallery, working outside to create artworks inspired by public art, nature, and the city around them.
Register early to ensure a spot as capacity for in-person camps will be limited to eight campers per age cohort.
Think 3D | 3-6 August
Turn your imagination into sculptural creations! Experiment with a variety of materials to sculpt, build, and create three-dimensional artworks inspired by works in the KWAG Sculpture Garden and beyond.
Ages: 7-9 & 10-13
Drop-off between 8:30-9:00am | Pick-up between 4:30-5:00 pm
$250 / week
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- For the safety of our campers, their families and KWAG staff, Summer Art Camp programming will adhere to current health and safety measures and cleaning protocols
- Weather permitting, the majority of camp activities will take place outside on the grounds of Centre In The Square
- Camp groups will be organized in cohorts limited to a maximum of eight campers
- KWAG requires all campers to bring and wear a mask, and practice frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer, which will be provided by the camp
- KWAG staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment, practice safe hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer, and practice social distancing whenever possible
- Each camper will receive their own art supply kit that will not be shared with others
- Offsite trips will be limited to locations within walking distance and will not require the use of vehicle transportation
- Campers will be required to complete daily COVID-19 screenings
- Additional safety protocols and policies that relate to COVID-19 will be shared with parents upon registration, and upon arrival at camp
In the case that KWAG or Summer Art Camp is forced to close due to circumstances arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, KWAG will provide a refund for the cancelled portion of the week, minus a 10% administration fee.
If your chid is unable to attend camp due to COVID-19 symptoms, KWAG will provide a refund for the day(s) they didn’t attend, minus a 10% administration fee
Kitchener, ON N2H 6P7-N2H 6P7
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.