Director's Circle supporters are art lovers and civic leaders who recognize the contribution that the arts make, both economically and creatively, to the life of a community. Director's Circle supporters understand the need for long-term, consistent funding and are vital to the Gallery's mandate of stewardship and to inspiring creativity and appreciation for the visual arts.
Director's Circle supporters receive the following:
- Participation of up to two named individuals in a variety of customized events and programs for 12 months
- Invitations to two exclusive Director's Circle events, plus three Curator Circle events
- Two publications
- Advance e-invitations to Gallery Openings
- Exclusive Members' Preview of Exhibitions
- FREE reciprocal admission at Ontario Association of Art Galleries (OAAG) member galleries
- One Vault Tour (up to 6 people annually)
- Subscription to Gallery newsletter as well as Gallery E-news
- 20% discount on the rental fee for our Community Access Space
- Recognition in the KWAG newsletter
- Recognition on our Donor Wall
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Tax receipt for the allowable portion of the donation
Join the Director's Circle program in the following ways:
Online: Vist our Donate Online form and choose "Online Donation", enter the amount you wish to contribute, then select your membership level.
In Person: Stop by KWAG's Visitor Services desk and we'll process your membership package within minutes.
By Phone: Have your credit card ready and call our Development Officer at 519.579.5860 ext. 221.