Our Partner Club level is for up to two named individuals who are deeply committed to the stewardship of our Permanent Collection, which now numbers well over 4,000 pieces encompassing a variety of media, themes and periods. Our Permanent Collection is held in trust for the people of the region and its maintenance and development is a key component of the Gallery's artistic leadership on a regional, provincial and national stage.
Highlights of the Permanent Collection include works by Edward Burtynsky, Jack Bush, Jane Buyers, A.J.Casson, Marc Chagall, Alex Colville, Salvador Dali, Lawren Harris, A.Y. Jackson, William Kurelek, Arthurs Lismer, Norval Morisseau, Kazuo Nakimura, Daphne Odjig, Pablo Picasso, Jean-Paul Riopelle, Michael Snow, Tom Thomson, Homer Watson, Joyce Wieland and many, many more!
Partner Club supporters also receive:
- Two exclusive events that focus on the Permanent Collection, including one that focuses on new acquisitions
- Copy of an image from the Permanent Collection
- Advance invitations to Gallery Openings
- FREE reciprocal admission at Ontario Association of Art Galleries (OAAG) member galleries
- One Vault tours(up to 2 people annually)
- Subscription to quarterly newsletter as well as Gallery E-news
- Recognition on our Donor Wall
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Tax receipt for the allowable portion of the donation
Become a Partner Club member, or purchase a gift membership for someone else in the following ways:
Online: Vist our Donate Online form and choose "Online Donation", enter the amount you wish to contribute, then select your membership level.
In Person: Stop by KWAG's Visitor Services desk and we'll process your membership package within minutes.
By Phone: Have your credit card ready and call our Development Officer at 519.579.5860 ext. 221.