Art connects people and ideas, inspires creativity and creates community.
Supporting the arts helps improve communities and, in turn, can positively impact the bottom line for businesses. Companies today are increasingly rated by their community involvement, ethics and social responsibility. Many corporate visionaries see the value of deeper cultural engagement and being connected to the community. Such engagement opens opportunities for businesses to stand out in the eyes of consumers, employees and investors. KWAG’s Corporate Membership offers an excellent avenue for companies in Waterloo Region to stand out from the competition.
Become a Corporate Member and help KWAG continue to offer exhibitions that showcase the best in contemporary art, both in person and virtually.
Extend the benefits of membership to employees and clients alike. As a Corporate Member, you are invited to take part in a full year of vibrant cultural experiences while supporting the visual arts scene in your community. Enjoy discounts, perks and reciprocal free admission to select art galleries across Ontario.
Corporate Member – Partner Level ($500-999)
- Invite your employees and clients to attend all Gallery exhibition openings, public talks, artist talks and free admission lectures
- 2 Corporate Membership cards for employee use
- Tax receipt in the amount of your membership gift
- Recognition on KWAG’s website, with optional link to your website
- Recognition as a Corporate Member in one issue of the Gallery’s newsletter
- Recognition in Annual Report
- Recognition on our lobby donor screen
- 20% discount on Community Access Space booking cost for a meeting or private event (additional staffing and hospitality extra)
Corporate Member – Leadership Level ($1000-1499)
Leadership Level members receive all Partner Level benefits above, plus:
- Four complimentary drink tickets to be redeemed at exhibition openings and other Gallery events where drinks are served
- Opportunity for two guests to attend one selected Members event
- Complimentary ¼ page advertisement in the Gallery newsletter
Corporate Member – Executive Level ($1500+)
Executive Level members receive all Partner Level benefits above, plus:
- Two additional Corporate Membership cards for employee use
- Eight complimentary drink tickets to be redeemed at exhibition openings and other Gallery events where drinks are served
- Opportunity for four guests to attend one selected Members event
- Private curatorial tour of exhibitions for employees
- One free use of Community Access Space
- Complimentary ½ page advertisement in the Gallery newsletter
For more information about Corporate Membership or to become a member, contact Development Coordinator, Cera Frederiksen at 519-579-5860 ext. 221 or at email@example.com.