General Registration Policies
- Registrants may request a tuition refund up to 10 days prior to the start of a program. All refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com or by calling 519-579-5860 x 100. Such requests are subject to a 10% administration fee.
- KWAG is unable to refund any portion of the tuition for cancellations made after the 10 days.
- Tuition is not reimbursed for missed classes by the participant.
- KWAG reserves the right to cancel programs. In the event of a program cancellation, a full refund will be given. If a program is cancelled, registrants will receive notice one week prior to the beginning of the program.
- The participant gives permission for the KWAG to use photographs, video, and audio taken during workshops and courses for publicity purposes.
Additional Policies for Camps
- Our camp hours are 9 am-4 pm. Children may be dropped off between the hours of 8:15-9 am, and picked up between 4-5:15 pm at no extra cost.
- Further aftercare is not available - all children must be picked up by 5:15 pm or an additional late fee of $15 for up to and including the first 15 minutes, and $15 for every 15 minutes thereafter, will apply.
- Please read through our camp handbook with everything you need to know to prepare for your child's camp experience at KWAG.